Pages

Monday, December 05, 2005

I have to be the luckiest person i know......besides the fact that ive had an awesome year singing, and that school work has surprisingly been easy....and that i found $20 at the mall today......its much more than that......many things have turned out in my favor, and i think that maybe the bad years and suffering from 2003 til now have finally drawn to an end.....i have never been happier, more satisfied with my life, and with what i have accomplished, and that things that have presented to me......its absolutely unreal. I have been recently touched by an angel, a divine spirit in the form of a beautiful, amazing woman.....to prove that eventually even nice guys sometimes can get the girl of their dreams.....she lifts me up, makes me feel like im flying and i cant thank her enough for all that she has given me, just by action and words. And i need to remind her right here and now, that i will stand by her no matter what happens, and that she can always count on me for anything.......

No comments: